The Dutch national student network for a sustainable future Morgen is looking for active students in her brand new International Committee, to establish the Dutch branch of the Students’ European Network for Sustainable Development (SENSD).
What are we looking for?
– Students who are interested in sustainability, in Europe and/or willing to expand their knowledge on these topics
– Availability of 2-4 hours a week
– Proficiency of the English language
– Creativity, enthusiasm, and enjoy working in a team
– Assertiveness in creating an international network
What do we offer?
– A broad network on both a national and European level
– Working within two young, flexible organisations
– A workplace at the office of Morgen in Utrecht (no allowance)
– Training events for personal learning and improve skills
Morgen (which means ‘tomorrow’ in Dutch) is the national Dutch student network for a sustainable future. Our vision is to provide information, inspire and activate students towards sustainability on a national scale, and to make higher education more sustainable in the Netherlands. Morgen is an umbrella-organisation with eleven member organisations in ten Dutch cities, and we execute projects on a national level. Examples of projects are DuurzameStudent.nl (online magazine) and Sustainabul (ranking of Dutch universities on sustainability and transparency).
SENSD, the Students’ European Network for Sustainable Development, is a network that aims to gather European students to promote sustainable development, by exchanging knowledge and information. By connecting European students concerned with sustainable development we promote a new generation of students aimed at constructing a cooperative, fair and environmentally friendly Europe.
Interested in joining our team? Mail your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th of march, 24.00h.