The Dutch national student network for a sustainable future Morgen is looking for an active student who is willing to coordinate the brand new International Committee of Morgen, to establish the Dutch branch of the Students’ European Network for Sustainable Development (SENSD).
The coordinator of the committee will be the link between the European and national level with regards to student organisations working on sustainability.
What are we looking for?
– Coordinative capabilities & communicative skills
– Proficiency of the English language
– Curiosity and knowledge about sustainability, Europe and students and/or willing to expand your knowledge on these topics
– Availability of 4-8 hours a week
– Assertiveness in creating and expanding an international network
What do we offer?
– The opportunity to lead a team of enthusiastic volunteers
– A broad network on both a national and European level
– Cooperation with and working within two young, flexible organisations
– A workplace at the Morgen office (no allowance)
– Training events for personal learning and improve skills
Morgen (which means ‘tomorrow’ in Dutch) is the national Dutch student network for a sustainable future. Our vision is to provide information, inspire and activate students towards sustainability on a national scale, and to make higher education more sustainable in the Netherlands. Morgen is an umbrella-organisation with eleven member organisations in ten Dutch cities, and we execute projects on a national level. Examples of projects are DuurzameStudent.nl (online magazine) and Sustainabul (ranking of Dutch universities on sustainability and transparency).
SENSD, the Students’ European Network for Sustainable Development, is a network that aims to gather European students to promote sustainable development, by exchanging knowledge and information. By connecting European students concerned with sustainable development we promote a new generation of students aimed at constructing a cooperative, fair and environmentally friendly Europe.
Interested in joining and coordinating our team? Mail your motivation and CV to email@example.com
Deadline: 30th of march, 24.00h.