And help organise this fall’s European SENSD event!
The Dutch national student network for a sustainable future Morgen is looking for active students who are willing to strengthen the International Committee of Morgen. The International committee has the task to make Morgen accessible to international students in the Netherlands and to represent Morgen abroad. The International committee also has a connecting role between Morgen and the Students’ European Network for Sustainable Development (SENSD). An important project of the Ico is organising the upcoming SENSD event that will be organised in several other countries in Europe as well on the same day. We are looking for a chair, a secretary and a PR person.
What are we looking for?
– Students who are interested in sustainability, in Europe and/or willing to expand their knowledge on these topics
– Availability of on average about 4 hours a week
– Proficiency of the English language
– Creativity, enthusiasm, and enjoy working in a team
What do we offer?
– Professional training events for personal development and improving skills
– The opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic volunteers
– A broad network on both a national and European level
– Cooperation with and working within two young, flexible organisations
– A workplace at the Morgen office
Morgen (which means ‘tomorrow’ in Dutch) is the national Dutch student network for a sustainable future. Our vision is to provide information, inspire and activate students towards sustainability on a national scale, and to make higher education more sustainable in the Netherlands. Morgen is an umbrella-organisation with fourteen member organisations in ten Dutch cities, and we execute projects on a national level. Examples of projects are Manifest of Morgen and DuurzameStudent.nl (online magazine)
SENSD, the Students’ European Network for Sustainable Development, is a network that aims to gather European students to promote sustainable development, by exchanging knowledge and information. By connecting European students concerned with sustainable development we promote a new generation of students aimed at constructing a cooperative, fair and environmentally friendly Europe.
– Send your CV and a short motivation statement to email@example.com
– DEALINE: Sunday February 17th