DuurzameStudent.nl is looking for a new social media coordinator! Are you creative? Do you know all the ins- and outs of Instagram? AND are you interested in sustainability topics? Then this vacancy might be for you!
Who are we at DuurzameStudent.nl?
DuurzameStudent.nl stands for an intersectional sustainable future for everyone. In the articles on our website we give our view on social, economic, ecological and general life-style themes. And at the same time we want to help students make conscious choices in their respective fields of study and careers.
We were founded in 2008 by Studenten voor Morgen. At the moment our permanent team consists of 12 volunteers. Together we are the online platform about sustainability for and by students.
What are you going to do as Social Media Manager?
As a social media manager, you are responsible for the social media of DuurzameStudent.nl. Currently, we are mostly active on Instagram, but if you would want to expand that to for instance TikTok, you are free to do so! More specifically, this is what you will do:
- Posting on Instagram for every new article on the website;
- Post interactive stories on Instagram on a weekly basis;
- Create a social media strategy to reach as many people as possible;
- Creating social media designs in the house style of DuurzameStudent.nl;
- Posting on LinkedIn when new articles are published
What do we expect from you?
- An excellent sense of English language (Dutch is a plus).
- Broad interest in everything related to sustainability topics.
- Flexible availability (on average about 3 hours per week).
- Attendance at the editorial meetings that take place every month (online or in Utrecht).
What can you expect from us?
- A team of enthusiastic students and young professionals from all over the Netherlands, with a heart for sustainability;
- A volunteer allowance of €30 per month.
- The opportunity to put your creativity into practice.
Interested? Then apply quickly!
Send your application and CV to Lisa van den Dries (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also send an email or contact us on social media if you have any questions.